Join our Team and change the World.
Join a fun and dynamic team environment where your voice is heard and make a real impact on our business.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create scalable APIs using a RESTful approach
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our frontend systems
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of the following: MVC, SOLID, REST, unit testing
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Salary & Bonus
Knowledge of the following will be an advantage:
- Java, Scala
- Play framework
- C# and the .NET ecosystem
Salary & Bonus
The company offers a very attractive package including bonus and other benefits.
Paloservices (http://www.palo.gr, http://paloservices.com, http://pro.palo.gr/, http://digest.palo.gr/) is looking for a candidate like you!
We are looking for an outstanding Social Media Data Analyst to be responsible for the social media monitoring, data mining, analysis and reporting SaaS tool PaloPro. As a Data Analyst, you will play an integral role in monitoring and analyzing Paloservices clients’ Social Media footprint, providing accurate, on-time insights and reports, measuring publicity for brand reputation, product & competition.
- Mine massive amounts and perform large-scale social media data analysis to extract useful business insights.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights.
- Lead client and prospect meetings as a subject-matter expert.
- Work closely with the engineering team to proactively create tools and techniques to help improve the provided service level.
- University degree in marketing, statistics, operational research
- At least 2 years proven working experience in data analysis or market research or business analysis
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with an understanding of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent use of Powerpoint and Excel .
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Salary & Bonus
The company Palo Services offers a very attractive package including bonus and trips to events & conferences.
Why work with us?
For several years, Palo team has been delivering demanding and high volume services – providing clients with high-quality, and exceptionally flexible solutions. At Palo we build innovative and unique web services for corporate clients.
If you don’t find your dream job in our vacancies, feel free to send your CV nevertheless – we will evaluate carefully to see if we have another job opportunity for you. We are always looking for talented and passionate people.