Join our Team and change the World.Join a fun and dynamic team environment where your voice is heard and make a real impact on our business.
Are you passionate about Social Media, Performance Marketing, and Web & Social Analytics? Do you have a strong technological background and advanced digital marketing skills? Paloservices is looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager! This leadership role focuses on all Marketing, Sales, and product development activities to ensure strategies yield maximum benefits for the company. The Growth Manager requires a deep knowledge of Marketing principles, and experience in Sales. You will be accountable to achieve targeted Marketing goals and KPI’s. Working with internal teams ranging from marketers, designers, engineers, and business to maximize the marketing budget should be in your DNA. Responsibilities
- Develop, execute & monitor digital marketing campaigns in various media and for all channels to achieve business goals and marketing objectives.
- Create tools/digital materials and continuously monitor their performance, to support all digital and online advertising campaigns
- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing processes, including digital marketing and social media strategy planning, performance marketing and campaign management.
- Handling of all owned digital assets of the Company, as well as social media assets (having the responsibility both for developing and executing company’s presence, as well as for the content strategy).
- Plan, develop and execute
- Drive inbound traffic making sure all the content is SEO-relevant & optimized.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in social media, on-line advertising environments, and digital marketing. Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or a related field, required.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant positions as a Digital Marketing Manager, Growth Marketing Manager, or Product Manager in related occupations.
- Experience with SaaS platforms international growth is essential.
- Robust experience building marketing initiatives from scratch/early stages.
- Proficient in developing content strategy.
- You are very entrepreneurial and can wear many hats.
- You know how to make it happen – you have experience owning and delivering results, and communicating with Stakeholders.
Are you passionate about Social Media, Social Marketing Research, Social Data analytics, Social insights? Are you strong in analytical skills and data-driven thinking? Paloservices is looking for a candidate like you! We are looking for an outstanding Senior Social Data Analyst to be responsible for the social media monitoring, data mining, analysis and reporting SaaS tool PaloPro. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will play an integral role in monitoring and analyzing Paloservices clients’ Social Media footprint, providing accurate, on-time insights and reports, measuring publicity for brand reputation, product & competition. Responsibilities
- Lead client and prospect meetings as a subject-matter expert
- Design and implement client solutions that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Work closely with the engineering team to proactively create tools and techniques to improve the provided service level Requirements
- University Degree in Marketing, Data science or any other related field
- 2-3 years experience in Digital / Research / Analytics
- 2-3 years experience in Client Service
- Passion for digital analytics and new technologies
- Self motivation, creative mindset, innovative thinking, daring & autonomous personality, attention to detail
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with an understanding of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to informed decisions
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Fluency in Greek & English
Why work with us?
For several years, Palo team has been delivering demanding and high volume services – providing clients with high-quality, and exceptionally flexible solutions. At Palo we build innovative and unique web services for corporate clients.
If you don’t find your dream job in our vacancies, feel free to send your CV nevertheless – we will evaluate carefully to see if we have another job opportunity for you. We are always looking for talented and passionate people.